French Erotic Film French Erotic Film

This is shown in progressive kindergartens

You know, that plaid curtain rising always reminds me of P.T. Barnum's "This Way to the Egress."

Super Mario bros Z ep 1 Super Mario bros Z ep 1

Hackneyed re-hash

Borrowed graphics. I give a 4 instead of a zero because of the undoubted hours spent cutting out sprite sheets. The style was also borrowed, as well as the sound... The only really original thing in this was.... Uhhh... Hmm.

Anyway, although everything in it was borrowed or re-hashed, I give it a 5 because of the good execution. Although it's not much in terms of content, it's really pretty well made, so that counts for something.

Transparent Transparent

Meh

Everyone loves Swift3d these days... And no security force uses Imacs... Sorry, had to say it...

Like the music from MGS2 but maybe there should have been a harpoon or piton on the end of that rope? Rope doesn't stick to walls that well.

Ah, but I nitpick. It wasn't bad, if not completely original.

Beavis&Butthead s Board 2 Beavis&Butthead s Board 2

Uh...

Great, you managed to put together sound bites into a flash page, without even so much as descriptive labels for the sounds. Beavis and Butthead sound bites are so old, SO TIRED, and besides that, it is simply an unfinished tech demo of no discernable value.... I think it's best to just let it remain unpublished, It's not a great idea to go through your old folders of unfinished projects & school test SWFs and stuff that you made, and upload them to Newgrounds.

Doomed Doomed

Hmmm

Looks kinda a like a ripoff of that underground classic "Crimsonland"... But whatever, it's still a well made game.

Alien Lander Alien Lander

dude, awesome

i loved this game in its arcade and atari form, and this is a pretty faithful reproduction. kudos to you, my good man!

Goatchrist responds:

Thank you :) More levels will come ;)