French Erotic Film French Erotic Film

This is shown in progressive kindergartens

You know, that plaid curtain rising always reminds me of P.T. Barnum's "This Way to the Egress."

Super Mario bros Z ep 1 Super Mario bros Z ep 1

Hackneyed re-hash

Borrowed graphics. I give a 4 instead of a zero because of the undoubted hours spent cutting out sprite sheets. The style was also borrowed, as well as the sound... The only really original thing in this was.... Uhhh... Hmm.

Anyway, although everything in it was borrowed or re-hashed, I give it a 5 because of the good execution. Although it's not much in terms of content, it's really pretty well made, so that counts for something.

Transparent Transparent

Meh

Everyone loves Swift3d these days... And no security force uses Imacs... Sorry, had to say it...

Like the music from MGS2 but maybe there should have been a harpoon or piton on the end of that rope? Rope doesn't stick to walls that well.

Ah, but I nitpick. It wasn't bad, if not completely original.

B&W Drama Theater #12 B&W Drama Theater #12

Not your best

I think more than "a bit" of attention span is in order... For some reason it's going really slowly and the mouths aren't matching up and whatnot on my machine, might just be me, but it's taking a LONG ASS time. I didn't have the patience to finish the movie... I got to the part where the microwave boy dings and then quit... Still kinda good though. I guess. I dunno.

Smile! Smile!

damn

i recommend electroshock thereapy...

Banana Phone Banana Phone

mwahahaha

I have loved your work since the crack addict, this one is great, although perhaps not as good as some of the other things on the top 50. Anyhow, I am going to download that song (if it even exists) and blast it through my dorm during finals week.

The New Xiao Xiao The New Xiao Xiao

Well, there you go, I guess

But I would change the name, Xiao Xiao is a trademark belonging to someone else...

Love Hina Super Hnnng Love Hina Super Hnnng

Ahahaa great

That was actually good, i was pissed at first but it was pretty damn funny. Fuck political correctness these bitchers hate, this was a hilarious curve ball.

catbrush responds:

Thank you very much good sir.

BlunderCats BlunderCats

Oh my god...

That was great... I wonder where whomever dug that sound file up got it from?? Comic gold!!

One Ring to Rule ThemAll2 One Ring to Rule ThemAll2

Why is this number 2???

I don't know what it is about Legendary Frog that make them vote so high. Here are some things I think are objectively BAD about this movie.

Cliched jokes we've heard a million times aren't funny... They just aren't. Hearing Sam say everything's OK when it's not isn't funny. Nor is the manner in which it's presented. When a joke is made, I don't laugh. I don't even laugh on the inside and groan outwardly. I just groan. This movie dragged on and on, the whole "evil" thing with Sauron got out of hand, and I'm SURE no one saw any of the "...TO RULE THEM ALL" jokes coming. It wasn't a bad flash movie per se, and I think Legendary Frong has a lot of talent. But for God's sake, don't ENCOURAGE this sort of hackneyed crap. Encourage stuff that's new and original.